Building and monitoring the schedule in compliance with the site/customer expectations as the GTT policy. Workload analysis. Roll up alerts in case of slippage and chairing “short loop” meetings.
GTT is a leading global expert in the design of solutions for shipping of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Main mission prompted :
– Planning update and workload monitoring
– Issuing alerts to the Project manager (PM) whether a deliverable slippage or a slippage risk is occurred
– Link between the Piping Structure departments
– Chairing “short loop” meetings with site/customer solicitations
– Building schedules consistent with site/customer expectations and GTT policy
– Committing himself onto deliverable date of the future project feasibilities